Saturday 18 May 2013

A life of mystery,
yet feels so certain.
As if history's repeating itself,
at this very second.

Shall i wait for surprises,
or should i sail for one,
or should i turn into a man,
whose heart beats for none.

I left in search of an adventure,
or in search of a soul.
Who lives in uncertainty,
Whose life has no goal.

Whose every step is a mystery,
and life always at risk.
Thoughts are unscheduled,
and on his face a mighty fist.


Alone i sat in the bar,
with nothing but lost hope,
when i saw him drinking beer
& choking someone's throat.

My heart pounded heavily,
but not with excitement,
to the sight of this personality,
leading a life of a destitute.

Realization hit me,
hit me with the truth.
Pulling me back to reality,
to live a life of a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment