Saturday 25 May 2013

Driven insane

Sailing the skies,
i felt the wind.
Breaking all my ties,
making me free within.

Was it the loneliness,
or was it my silence?
that actually broke free,
making me live in violence.

The earth shook beneath me,
and the wind roared.
Oh boy, was i in danger,
endangering the town.

It was the humans crookedness,
that once made me cry.
Now i sing of its wickedness,
as a helpless sigh.

What has become of me?
was it my mistake?
did i take it too personally,
or was i meant to break.

They brought me to my knees,
as i smiled with a thought.
Can he really judge me,
one who reeks of fault.

World is wrong,
the world is a shame.
It lives in a illusion,
and they call me insane.

Wake up my dreamers,
can't you here my boom?
It's time to end this monstrosity,
and rise up from your tomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment