Saturday 15 June 2013



Mischievous mind


I lay here staring at the sky,

I was just about to shut my eye.

When a thought crossed my mind,

Are you bored with your life?



Whatever life throws at you,

You always have a clue.

Your soul is seeping away,

Your emotions are losing their way.



Then curiosity took a breath,

The mysterious were one to help.

Life was about to be claimed,

Was boredom really slain?



I sit there in my pile of thought,

Complaining what time has bought.

When it was me who didn’t thrive,

Now go and get a life!



The sarcasm in my voice,

Told me ,

Ahead is a bothersome night,

Tomorrow the sun will smile,

As I sit here without a dream.



I got up and made some tea,

Determined to decipher,

What those thoughts mean,

Until then,

Its not gonna let me sleep.



The thoughts are a worthless cry,

did nothing but waste my time.

I lay back with a sigh,

Cursing my mischievous mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment